Single family home management has and continues to be a large part of FBS. We are proud to be an industry leader locally and nationally since 1972. We understand that each independent rental owner has specific needs and goals. Our Single family home division tailors our unique services to each individual owner and property.
We are here to develop and sustain a working market partnership between 2 traditional adversaries, the rental owner and rental resident. Our goals for you are to preserve existing asset value and equity, establish and maintain beneficial rental operation and increase overall long term return. Likewise for the resident we work hard to create and maintain a sense of value received as well as establish an ongoing environment that promotes resident dignity and responsibility.
What you need to know
• We are a fee management service provider for owners of rental property.
• We have two corporate offices to provide support to our clients – one in the North Inland area of San Diego County and one in the Central San Diego area.
• We boast staff of twenty-two to provide management or advisory services for over 700 rental units throughout San Diego County.
• We manage the financial aspects of owning investment property: rent collection, debt service, insurance and property tax payments, recurring service invoices, and non-recurring costs associated with the management of your asset. Our service includes convenient Electronic financial reports to our clients, access to an online Owner Portal storing archived reports, and direct deposit of Owner proceeds.
• We advertise upcoming and current vacancies daily on multiple websites giving our owners the most exposure possible to fill their vacancy even faster! We effectively incorporate video tours, online applications and a secure “tenant portal” for ongoing rent collection.
• We continually analyze the effects of our marketing efforts and change direction as the market demands. We utilize trend analysis and personal feedback to identify best practiced progressive activities to attract qualified renters.
• We attract and screen for qualified renters and hold each resident to a high standard. Our policies and procedures are clearly defined so our residents know what to expect and our owners can have peace of mind that they will be enforced.
• Our company adheres to all Federal and State Fair Housing Laws and operates with best practices understanding Landlord-Tenant Laws that affect our industry. Our staff is provided ongoing education and training to assure your protection from unnecessary liability most owners don’t even know can affect their investment.
• We understand the need to reduce overall costs at your investment property and are large enough to create economic advantages for our owners such as reduced pricing for maintenance items and services.
• The Better Business Bureau has honored us with the Business Integrity Award; recognizing our high level of customer service for our clients and residents.
• Our Executive team has a combined 95 years representing owners of residential real estate rental property encompassing all property types: single family homes, condominiums, Homeowner’s Associations, conventional and government assisted apartment communities (lease up, renovation and repositioning, stabilized)
Our team approach efficiently handles the day-to-day operation of your asset and support to the site staff. The team we provide you consists of 6 parts:
1. Executive Team
2. Property Supervisor- Your main contact
3. Property Coordinator- Administrative support personnel for the Supervisor
4. Accounting Supervisor
5. Marketing Director
6. You, the Owner